Probably the world's fastest and smartest way of creating professional layouts in Adobe InDesign
- • Use the 'Layout Wizard' | Free License
- • Video Library | Online User Manual
- • 'The Time Test' — Calculate Time & Money
- • Subscribe a single month ... or more!
- • Cancel subscription via link in receipt.
- • 30-day money back (not on subscription).
- • Magazines, books and tablet/eBooks.
- • Posters, brochures and business cards.
Experience Adobe InDesign ... on steroids! While many designers in the world are wasting hours after hours trying to create layouts that works, our clients only need to spend minutes. Watch a video on how to go from scratch to finished layouts!
Create grid-based layouts in no-time, all settings are applied directly. Never again do you need to name layers, measure margins, setup the body copy to fit the layouts or measure the x or H-height for applying image-lines that are used to align text and images with killer-precision for the most beautiful layouts and typography. You also never again have to do boring math (which was the starting point for Abraham) which takes a lot of time when starting your project.
This software is designed to "hold-your-hand" from start to finish regardless if you're new to layouts or a professional designer with many years of experience. Truth is that many designers are so busy that they just don't have time to create the layouts they truly want, leaving many dissatisfied with the end result or even worse reusing and being "stuck" with old layouts and never developing their layout skills — all because they lack the time and also in many cases the knowledge. You no longer have to be an expert to create layouts like one! Grid Calculator Pro Edition not only handles the layouts for you but starting from version 3.0 it also handles your paragraph and character styles. Creating perfectly synchronized texts for your layouts is a breeze and takes your text handling to a completely new level. The plug-in can handle an unlimited number of styles and quickly sort them neatly in group folders in the different palettes. The plug-in is not required in order to open InDesign documents created with it (sending files to other InDesign users works perfectly fine, as the plug-in only uses native settings already existing within InDesign).
The plug-in can also handle multiple masters which means that you can create totally different layouts in the same document. With all the features of Grid Calculator Pro Edition, it makes the process of creating layouts both fun and easy. Will you continue to struggle on your own — or will you get this tool and finally enjoy creating layouts? Visit us on YouTube.
Top 10 reasons to use our plug-in:
• Extremely fast setup/timesaving
• Create and use/sell high quality templates
• Dynamic settings (adjusts to your project)
• You'll get really organized (layouts/layers/styles)
• Illustrator/Photoshop grid (package & branding).
• Proportional layouts and smart text handling
• Get more options and data than normally
• Build a library of layouts with presets
• Guides for aligning images to text
• And last but not least — peace of mind
Special thanks to my friend and former teacher Marcus Gärde for teaching me and many others this wonderful knowledge and for laying the foundation of what I know today.
— Scott Citron, InDesign Mag.